C#, ASP.Net - UI Web Developer - Lead
• Responsible for delivering Web applications utilizing our project management process in the delivery of products and services to our demanding clients.
• Create User Interaction models and usage scenarios.
• Advise project groups across the firm on appropriate user-centered design methods to include in their project plans.
• Position will require interacting and maintaining proper communication across teams working at different locations onsite and offsite.
• Design and build cutting-edge Web application prototypes.
• Communicate and collaborate with members of management and development team throughout all phases of development.
• Work with external and internal business units, including senior management, project managers, designers, information architects, editors, as well as outside vendors.
• Develop & implement Ajax based Web based applications for end users.
• Ensures the strict coherence of development and service standards.
• Ensures that requirements are clearly defined and tested.
• May be responsible for the maintenance, training, and information communications for tools used to support the web application development process.
• Responsible for development and maintenance of Flash based web applications and needs to understand Web Based Video technologies
• Provides analytical, technical, business and management expertise to the group and completes assignments which require this expertise on an accurate timeline.
• Respond and resolve issues beyond standard management requests as well as using independent judgment to make decisions where no clear precedents exist.
• 6+ years experience in designing and developing User Interfaces for web based applications
• 6+ years experience in web development, C#, ASP.NET 4.0, AJAX based applications
• Experience with .Net CMS, CRM and Ecommerce systems
• Fluency in interpreting systems architecture and use cases
• 2+ years Experience with low and high fidelity prototyping involving XML data integrations.
• 4+ years experience in all stages of software development.
• 1-2 years of experience in Flash and Action Script, Web Video player and/or
• Knowledge of the Agile-based and Scrum software development methodology.
Additional Plus items:
• PHP/ MySQL
• Experience with Sitefinity or Telerik
• Experience in Flash and Action Script, Web Video player
• Experience in Silverlight
• Experience in WCF services and Prism Architecture
• Iphone/iPad application Development