C#/ ASP.NET Developer Needed In Birmingham UK Full Time
We have a new vacancy for an experienced C#/ ASP.NET developer required to join a UK based online marketplace based in Birmingham UK to work on the redevelopment of the core software products.
The successful C#/ ASP.NET Developer will join fast growing start up; developing a suite of Web/Windows based applications.
Roles and responsibilities of the C#/ ASP.NET Developer role will include -
1. Design, develop and test software and solutions to fulfil requirements with agreed timescales.
2. Work with merchants and agencies to understand and analyse their needs and ensure these are catered for in proposed solutions.
3. Understand existing systems and work with team to make ongoing improvements to products and processes.
4. Provide excellent levels of documentation
5. Support merchants and their product feeds
1. Solid skills in C# with .NET Framework and .NET Compact Framework, SQL Server, AJAX, CSS, ASP.NET and XML.
2. Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Library, Vb.Net, VBA, Microsoft Access and compression technologies would be advantageous
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Tools and web/windows based multi-tier architectures.
4. Good degree and the ability to acquire skills and solve complex problems in a challenging and enjoyable environment.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Proven development experience.
Based in Birmingham, the location is commutable from most places.
To apply, please send a current CV and salary expectations to FAO Richard Marks - Richardmarks99@hotmail.co.uk
(hotmail account to secure the identity of the business – candidate will be told more on the second stage)