Product development at Babbel is dynamic and is strongly data and test-driven. New versions are rolled out onto our servers every day.
- Practical experience in professional software development (essential!)
- Experience in the implementation of GUIs
- Basic understanding of current web technologies
- Knowledge of various modern programming languages
- Working in a development team of the highest technical competence
- Short development cycles and streamlined specification processes
- Modern application design and current technologies
- A lively start-up atmosphere with sociable working hours
- Long-term prospects
- Working on an interesting and relevant product
Babbel.com is a learning system for foreign languages. We offer numerous online courses and mobile apps, currently for eleven languages. Babbel has been online since January 2008 and is used by more than 4 million people from around the world. The Babbel idea was conceived in 2007. Back then we noticed that there were no decent products for learning languages independently on the Internet. And so Lesson Nine GmbH was born. Today the company has a very competent and experienced team of 40 permanent employees and about 70 freelancers.
The Babbel office is in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
If you are willing to relocate to the loveliest, liveliest city in Europe, then submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!