I have a problem. My website (downstay.net) has suddenly broke in IE and in Chrome (but it's still OK in firefox). The pages are not rendering correctly and I think it's a CSS problem but not sure. I changed nothing on the site when this broke. I know that doesn't help but it's the truth! :)
I have validated in both HTML 5 and CSS 3.
It's easiest just to look and see for yourself, but I'll try to explain:
- A part of the footer, an image, is displaying just below the header.
- The background color no longer extends all the way down the page.
- My "astore" (an inline frame containing Amazon.com products) no longer displays
- ALL the pages in my site are affected.
- Firefox still correctly renders all pages.
This really has me confounded as I did not make any changes to my site, yet all pages are affected! That's why it led me to believe it was something in my css file but I haven't been able to find anything.
Please somebody, I would appreciate it if you would take the time to look at my site and see for yourself. ANY comments or leads would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,