Add2Net Inc. – Lunarpages is an U.S company looking for a Remote Web Developer
Lunarpages is looking for a web developer to join our team. This position is remote / work-at-home.
International applications accepted (not restricted to U.S-only candidates)
Please apply here by sending your CV, relevant links to your past work (GitHub accounts or similar also welcome), as well as a cover letter (optional).
Your application will be reviewed by our Dev Team Manager.
- design, develop, implement and maintain new PHP web applications, adhering to coding standards
- maintain and enhance existing services and internal applications
- Strong PHP and MySQL development abilities
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field / experience accepted in place of degree
- Advanced HMTL/CSS knowledge, including HTML5; hand-coding ability a must
- Experience with version control systems such as Subversion or Git
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Ability to communicate effectively in written English
- Familiarity with the Linux shell environment
- Scripting knowledge in Ruby or Perl
- Ruby on Rails experience
- Cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility testing
- MVC application frameworks
- Database schema design and optimization
- Experience with payment processing