1. Visitor comes to http://company.hosted.com/create and are redirected to http://www.company.com/create-ticket which has the "http://company.hosted.com/create" page iframed.
2. Visitor comes to http://company.hosted.com/status and are redirected to http://www.company.com/status which has the "http://company.hosted.com/status" page iframed.
3. Visitor comes to http://company.hosted.com/home and are redirected to http://www.company.com/support which has the "http://company.hosted.com/status" page iframed.
4. Visits to all other urls at http://company.hosted.com that do not contain these tree words mentioned should not be redirected (example would be unique urls created for password reset).
5. If visitor goes directly to our company site which has one of the above mentioned urls iframed then the redirect script in the iframed page should not redirect :)
Hope this is not too confusing and that someone is able to help me out :)