A press release is a document issued to media and consumers to announce yourself and your product. A well written release can dramatically increase your sales, expose your company to the masses, and greatly enhance the image of your business or products. A professionally written press release can make the difference between a successful press release and an utter failure.
04-24-2013, 03:43 AM
Steve R Jones
You should include the URL to give credit to the site where you got this information from.
04-24-2013, 06:54 AM
Press release are best for sharing your company's news, upcoming products, profits and future growth and forward plans ..!
04-24-2013, 07:22 AM
SEO press releases are newsworthy press releases just like a standard press release. The difference when you submit SEO press releases, is that the text of the content is optimized in several ways to help you achieve greater visibility in the search engines. If your company is submitting press releases anyway, it makes sense to submit SEO press releases to enhance your online presence!
Press release submission are best way to promote website and promote company.
04-25-2013, 09:59 PM
1. All businesses can benefit from press release distribution. No matter what industry you’re in and no matter how small or big your company is, you can benefit from press release distribution.
2. Press release distribution is fairly inexpensive. Most companies write their own press releases. The only expense comes with hiring a press release distribution service to get the story in the hands of key media members. But even this is inexpensive, and when compared with paid advertising, press release distribution is almost always the more affordable option.
3. You can boost your company’s visibility. This is especially important for small businesses, but even large corporations need to fight for consumer mindshare. By sticking to a long-term press release distribution strategy, you let customers know who you are, what you do, and why they need you.
4. Press releases can establish you as an industry expert. Why is it important to be seen as an expert? First, expertise helps you gain the trust of your customers. Once they trust you, they’re likelier to buy from you. But being an expert is also good for media relations.
5. Good press releases can spread far and wide. A while back, I talked about the importance of targeting smaller local media outlets. One of the reasons I gave is that most major media outlets get a significant percentage of their stories from local media outlets throughout the world.
6. Use your news to get more customers. With today’s online press releases, the media is no longer the only audience you’re writing for. 80 million people get their news online every day. Many of these people are your customers. So, you need to keep your buyers in mind when writing your press releases.
7. Investors keep up with the news too. Press releases highlighting the successes and advancements made by your company can be powerful tools for attracting investors. Make sure to set up an online news room on your website for investors to browse through.
04-29-2013, 04:21 AM
Press release is the best way to share news, announcements, promotions and events of your business.
04-29-2013, 05:54 AM
yes Press release is one of the most imp things, it is the best way to share news, announcements, promotions and events of your business.and also sare new content, which is most importent these days
04-29-2013, 01:31 PM
Never did press release submission. i simply do article submission for getting quality backlinks.
04-30-2013, 05:37 AM
I just heard from one of my friend that Press Release are no considered as per Matt cutts .. Is is true guys..! My be I think frankdevine have an idea about it
04-30-2013, 07:21 AM
Press Release is the site where you can submit your website news, which will convert quality traffic to your website.
05-01-2013, 02:52 AM
Press release also a method of link building and traffic and these days, it is really very effective, there is no doubt to it, I would say.. believe me.