Three PHP questions
Hi I have two problems:
// Open the text file
$f = fopen("textfile.txt", "w");
// Write text
// Close the text file
// Open file for reading, and read the line
$f = fopen("textfile.txt", "r");
// Read text
1) How can you close the php file and open another separate URL link after ?
2) Have it so that that it doesn't replace the previous text on the text file it just writes another bellow?
3) How do I get a space between the two "Write text's" look for: ?
Your questions aren't very clear.
1) You already closed the php file by fclose($f); didn't you?
2) Change "w" in "a+" (source: http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/sh...write-function)
3) I really don't understand what you mean by this. It could be useful to give us a (better) example.
It's not very clear but I think this is closer to what you are looking for
$line = $_POST["name"] . ' ' . $_POST["email"] . "\n";