I have a huge web project that include front-end (for clients) and back-end(for administration).
Here are the main points for this project:
- website should be responsive (so mainly use of CSS3/HTML5)
- multi language website (for now 4 different languages)
- allow payment online (via paypal, CB, VISA, Wire transfer, and so on...)
- to allow categories (like for services, competences, and so on...)
- to allow newsletter management
- to manager users (profiles, activation/disable, attachemed files,...)
- to manage email sending and projects history
- to obscure part of text in some comments end users could write based on some strings or characters
- to interact with a MySQL database, and deals with more than 100,000 users
- to be SEO
- to have a nice and intuitive web interface
Now i read that:
- backbone.js is wonderful for database interaction and MVC architecture.
- Angular.js is very good for forms
- Modernizr.js for UI
thank a lot for all your feedbacks.