How would I start this problem?
User should be able to:
• add any number of ice cream cones to the order
• remove ice cream cones
• change the type of cone
• add and remove scoops of ice cream to each cone
• change the flavor of any scoop
• see total cost of the order (prices are listed below)
• see the updated total cost immediately after making a change
• Third-party libraries or frameworks may be used, but make sure to include them with your submission.
• Solution must work in the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer (don't worry about old browsers).
• The user interface/layout is up to you. The UI should be easy to use, but does not need to be a highly polished product.
Cone type Price
Waffle Cone $1.00
Ice Cream Flavor Price per scoop
this is what i have for the html form so far.
<title>Haseeb's Ice Cream </title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
<table width="480" border="0" align="center">
<td height="251" colspan="2">
<H2>Haseeb's Ice Cream</H2>
<FORM action=index.php method=post>
<H3 align=left><FONT face=arial,helvetica>Your Daily Planner</FONT></H3>
How many cones would you like?
<SELECT size=10 name=what-to-do>
<OPTION value=read selected>2
<P>What flavor would you like?
<SELECT size=8 name=who-to-do-it-with>
Whould you like any toppings? (Hold down <I>Control</I>
to select or deselect disjoint items.)
<SELECT multiple size=8 name=what-to-wear>
<OPTION selected> M&M
submit your choices, press this button:
<INPUT type=submit value="Submit Choices">
<P>To reset the form, press this button:
<INPUT type=reset value=Reset>