Have been for a week noticing odd behavior of Chrome browser.
When I am online, the
* Copyright 2011, John Resig
* Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.
* Includes Sizzle.js
* Copyright 2011, The Dojo Foundation
* Released under the MIT, BSD, and GPL Licenses.
* Date: Thu Mar 31 15:28:23 2011 -0400
Now, this is the main problem, I don't use nor ever will use any JQuery code in any of my scripting, therefore it raises a couple of questions, why is chrome using this when I have no jQuery in my scripting, what is chrome doing, is google snooping?
When it turn the internet back on, the error persists. When the browser page is loaded a fresh then all goes back to normal.