Graphic novel optimisation
I made a web graphic novel for uni a few month ago.
I was working in an empiric way, so the whole code is not pretty at all.
And I have some constraint that makes it difficult to share. Mainly for job interview.
I built it to be working on a 1366x768 res and ONLY on chrome.
Naturally, on higher rez, nothing work. I could make it work for FF, but I don't have the time for it.
I would like to do something like that :
The whole black space not being the body.
Also, I have trouble optimising the code to load or preload all the file before actually displaying the website.
I put a loader, but it's only for images. As you can (or cannot) see, the transitions are smooth, but images some time are displayed too late.
I'm sorry if I am not verry clear :)
Thank you :)