PHP Developer permanent job in Glasgow, Scotland
We are currently looking to recruit to add to our team. It's a permanent position with Algiz Ltd digital agency (www.algiz.co.uk). Anyone interested in this position please forward inquiries and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Algiz Ltd - Web Developer Vacancy
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic and committed new Web Developer to join our creative team.
You should possess a demonstrable web portfolio with a qualification of Computer Science related Honours Degree 1:1, or relevant commercial experience in the industry.
Must retain a high level of attention to detail and be naturally curious and eager to learn and introduce new technologies to achieve a high standard of work for our clients.
The role involves:
• - Creating web sites to meet client's requirements both by hand and via CMS (SilverStripe knowledge would be highly advantageous)
• - Working with other team members, undertaking web-based maintenance and contributing to the development of new products and services through the identification and recommendation of suitable technologies and practices
• - Ensuring updates, additions and other work on client websites are performed on time within tight deadlines, to best practice and in keeping with the company's development standards
• - Maintaining efficient, effective and professional communication with clients at all times.
• - Assisting colleagues and clients on requirements gathering and writing up technical documentation for client proposals
Essential skills required:
• - Working with relational database systems such as MySQL and MSSQL
• - Excellent communication skills – with colleagues and clients
• - Experience with MVC frameworks
• - Used to working in a very fast paced environment
• - Excellent team player
• - Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities
• - Experience with distributed version control systems such as Git or SVN
Salary dependent on experience.
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com