Type: Posts; User:
I decided to simply ignore the issue and move on. Of course, that little bit of OCD in the back of my mind simply wouldn't let me. So I played around and have solved the issue.
Hey... I'm checking it out now. It looks like when I uploaded it to Bravehost, they added a few things here and there... not sure what the heck is going on... but half is my code, half is their code...
Hey, I just remembered I had one of those free "Bravehost" accounts... so I was able to post the site.
As you can see, Bravehosts ads kinda...
I'm working on building myself a nifty little website using HTML and CSS. Frankly, I don't think it's too fancy... but it seems to have a problem in Netscape.
I've finally got the site to work in...