Type: Posts; User: stokks
still nobody able to help me with this? i don't what's the problem with changing columns name in postgres, maybe a procedure i'm missing?
i have 2 types of error:
in the netbeans log file, it tells me:
yes, but it's not my case. Any suggestion on how i should implement it correctly in all the softwares i'm using?
no :( because the php code is like:
<div id="lo_que_gano" class="mis_datos" style="display:none">
<div class="generic todo_izq">
<div class="ancho_lado_izq generic">
Hi, i'm having a problem with calling a netbeans function through an URL, that saves data to a postgresql table that has 119 columns. This is the original link:
Windows server 2008 enterprise edition
Apache 2.2.15 for windows
Drupal 6.17 (that by default
PostgreSQL 8.4 administrated through pgAdmin 1.10.0 (to...
I'm trying to deal with a connection problem of my hosting service, I found out in this question
in my case, i get error using...
i even tried changing the encodeURIcomponent with encodeURI, but it still creates problem, what i thinkis that if it doesn't work the first time but then always, i don't believe there is something...
i tried it, but it still doesn't work.. in the netbeans logger, it actually works only if it can enter the setMisDatos function, while when it doesn't work, nothing appears on the logger (making me...