www.webdeveloper.com

Search:

Type: Posts; User: WebsiteDeck

Search: Search took 0.01 seconds.

  1. Replies
    5
    Views
    3,399

    If you have placed the banner on a high traffic...

    If you have placed the banner on a high traffic website (for your website) - then YES this banner will bring in traffic to your website.

    If you place a banner on your own website then this...
  2. Replies
    17
    Views
    9,810

    It is the new search algorithm by Google that has...

    It is the new search algorithm by Google that has virtually set an end to link farms, link wheels and so on. With that it has set an end to a number of websites which distributed duplicate content....
  3. Replies
    26
    Views
    11,039

    Yahoo and Bing make for 20% of the total search...

    Yahoo and Bing make for 20% of the total search engines. The remaining 80% is Google. So I'd obviously go for Google. Also, google offers the best tools and support for webmasters.
  4. Replies
    39
    Views
    36,260

    Well it is possible all your links come from PR0...

    Well it is possible all your links come from PR0 sites. Or maybe your site hasn't been updated yet. You should probably wait around for the next PR update. Also - it would be good to seek some...
  5. Replies
    3
    Views
    2,023

    I've tried it - honestly I haven't seen any...

    I've tried it - honestly I haven't seen any results from it. Been over a month. So I wouldn't exactly recommend it to anyone.
  6. Replies
    26
    Views
    11,039

    I think Google makes for at least 80% of the...

    I think Google makes for at least 80% of the total search engine market. Whilst both Yahoo and Bing account for roughly 20%. Its just an opinion though.
Results 1 to 6 of 7
HTML5 Development Center



Recent Articles