www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Send Email w/attachment (.gif or .jpg) from a webpage to fixed email

Smile Send Email w/attachment (.gif or .jpg) from a webpage to fixed email

Ok, I have no idea how to do this, but, I'm am sure its pretty basic.Sorry for my noob-ness.

Here's the senario,

I would like a VERY simple webpage, that has a form that will allow a visitor to submit a message and a picture (a picture from their computer), then once the user has clicked submit, I would like the message and picture sent to my gmail account. I have a email account that I would like these emails to come from, this way the user doesnt need to input their personal email or anything. I would like the picture to be an attachment.

To be super tricky, If I could have the image automatically sized to 176X220, that would be ideal, but if that doesn't happen, I'd live.

What I am trying to accomplish is pretty easy for someone with some knowledge, my HTML is VERY limited.

Please help me out, if someone can actually make this page for me, I'd paypal a few dollars to whomever gets it to work. Thank you very much.

you need serverside to do this, so what server sides do you have available (coldfusion, asp, php..)?

Well nothing at the moment, I was going to try to find some free webhosting to do this....any suggestions?

I have a page that I edited to do this using someone elses form, but the attachments always get to me, but they are empty (0kb)

Thread Information