www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Attn: Expert coders!

Threaded View

Expert coders! Need your help!

I'm looking to update the scripts over at JavaScript Source (JSS) and need some good coders who are willing to take on a challenge.

Here's the plan: Search through the code and see what you can bring up-to-date (i.e., DOM methods, unobtrusive, etc.). (There are some real old ones on there.) Submit them to me using the form on the Web site, located at: http://javascript.internet.com/contribute/

Be sure to make note that you are updating one of the scripts. List which one, the URL of the original script on the JSS site, and where I can find the updated script. If you feel the script is no longer valid, send me an e-mail and tell me why.

In return, I will post your name and Web site for the update, giving you a link back to your site from JSS.

You are free to do as many as you like. If you have any questions, you can contact me at: lunderwood@jupitermedia.com
    Last edited by LeeU; 05-01-2006 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Changed title
    Lee

""Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."" -- Sir Winston Churchill
    Share on Google+

Thread Information