dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attn: Expert coders!

Cool Maybe I can help with your script needs!

HI,
    I'm project Manager for JBowen projects.
    Maybe we could build some scripts for you... I'll check with team.

-Justin
    Awardspace Support Staff
    gogotechy2.proboards75.com scripts and support administrator
    Bolt.com Moderator
    teens of the community and JBowen projects head webmaster
    Share on Google+

Justin,

That would be great. You can submit them directly to JavaScript Source
    Share on Google+

hi

Well it might take a little while.. we are currently putting up some new websites. I might still assign a person to it, but we need some ideas... what do you want the scripts to do? We can make JS, PHP/MySQL, VB.net(web), AJAX, Perl, DHTML, and also some CGI scripts / webapps. So we can do just about anything with them!
    Share on Google+

As you'll see in the original post, I am looking for new scripts for JavaScript Source. If you look around to site you'll see what we have. The type of script is really up to you. We're always looking for good scripts. They will be offered for free, and the source code will be posted on the site. Other information can be found at the link I gave you above.
    Share on Google+

Cool hi

ok, well soon as I get two websites up I will get one of us to start on it. Only two staff members have JS knowledge (me and Zach), but I have a JS1.5 book right next to me =)
    the only thing is if we build we include a link to our jbowen projects website and this can't be removed by you guys lest we will withdraw our help and scripts. Other than that all the work JBowen projects does is free... including putting up websites.
    Share on Google+

yikes, I'd say that site is out of date.. I remember using some of those scripts back i nthe days of JS1.3 (3 years ago)! I will work on sometime next week maybe.
    Share on Google+

I placed on the JBowen projects home page a request: http://gogotechy2.proboards75.com
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by gogotechy
    yikes, I'd say that site is out of date.. I remember using some of those scripts back i nthe days of JS1.3 (3 years ago)! I will work on sometime next week maybe.
    Well, the site is not really out of date. There are many scripts that use currently methods and standards. There are some old ones, and I am working my way through them, hence the original post. The site itself, however, is quite well-used by many top JavaScript coders.

As I said before, if you want to help, great! I'll give credit and a link to your site. If you have something, just submit it to the site, not here. Thanks!
    Share on Google+

What if the script you want to send is REALLY big? Multiple functions and all that?
    Share on Google+

Using the submission page on JSS, you don't send the script, just a link to an example page, which should also include where the script can be found.
    Share on Google+

Cool. I have two versions of my script. One has almost no comments, the next is documented to a fair-thee-well. Should I link to both?
    Share on Google+

If you mean for JSS, yes, that would be good. Then I could give them the link for the comments.
    Share on Google+

Ok, I just saw this yesterday. I have submitted 2 Image Effects scripts. I'll submit more as time allows. Is there anything specific you're looking for?
    Share on Google+

Thanks! No, anything you want to submit (unless we already have it) is fine.
    Share on Google+

Attached image

Hi All
    I am looking for javascript to attached image file from any server to each record. Any idea??
    Thanks
    Youth
    Share on Google+

Thread Information