www.webdeveloper.com
Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: This or That?

David -
    Are you fascinated by torture killings? Seems that you've asked quite a few questions related to that.

I'd much prefer being buried alive. I'm not much on pain. Plus, in being buried alive, I'd be protected from carrion publicly picking at my bones. Buried, I'd just be bug lunch.

Scooby Doo
    or
    Snoopy?
    FYI
    * My screen resolution is set at 1680x1050
    * I'm accessing your site through a T1 line
    * I'm probably viewing it using Firefox (unless browser is specified)

Quote Originally Posted by KDLA
    David -
    Are you fascinated by torture killings? Seems that you've asked quite a few questions related to that.
    It's my fallback position when I can't think of anything else to ask about.

Scooby Doo, I used to watch the cartoons, quite funny. Also, I quite like SMG and she's in the films.

Would you rather have the temperature outside at 40 C (104 F) or -40?
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

+40 °C
    (-40 °C is way too cold)

e^7,3487 or 5,3457*10^-4 ?

Yes.

e^7,3487

Webcounters or tables for layout?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Initial Man
    Webcounters or tables for layout?
    Tough one!..

erm...

i guess webcounters can be written in a valid way, so i'll pick this.
    plus a webcounter can be removed quickly, while you'll need to rewrite the whole markup in case of table layout

or ?

, is too, like, I don't know...

or ?

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." — Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by wh666-666
    Doesnt anyone know what chat up lines are?! Things like if a woman approaches a man and say "is that a phone in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?" or a bloke saying "get your coat youve pulled".

And m'gye you never know how much foriegners know about the UK. I spoke to an american a little while ago who thought we were all harry potter fans and knew the actor personally (strange!). Wasnt fawlty towers hilarious though!? Especially the one with "dont mention the war". Truely pant wetting!!!

Anyway david id have to say steve jobs. I wouldnt trust bill gates whatsoever the silly girly muppet. (try typing "bill gates runs like a girl" in to youtube and you'll see what i mean!) And i like steve jobs. Before there's been things like impersonators taking the piss outta him and he's come on saying "no, no, your doing it all wrong! Take the piss outta me like this". You would never see bill gates showing any kind of sincere humour. People like him and hitler and other evils in history should have been sorted before they got to the position their in. (even though bill gates is a good business man although not ethical the most evil in history all had their good points)

20 points to anyone who can remember who the other steve was in relation to steve jobs and bill gates

Anyway go tux! (like steve but prefer linux to apple)

Linux
    OR
    Apple
    ??

oh I suppose

Argh I would rather be beaten and thrown off a three thousand foot high train tressle than say such a thing to a guy! I think I may be sexually aggressive challenged to say the least!

I wanted to say to you in response to how people perceive others in different countries. So many times Americans who live just under we Canadians show up in summer in forty degree heatwaves with fur coats. They are surprised we are not all Eskimo and in crunchy snow. Once when I was in the deep south in a classroom a child asked the teacher what was above the USA and the teacher said "nothing"
    I could not believe it, really.
    I wish I could live in England.

this or that:

A tall ice cold milkshake or a cold beer?

i need infos about the weather conditions and time to answer this questions (read the answer is time-dependant and weather-dependant)

Quote Originally Posted by M'gye
    Once when I was in the deep south in a classroom a child asked the teacher what was above the USA and the teacher said "nothing"
    Yeah, but those are the same people that refuse to acknowledge any and all evidence of evolution.

DEFINATELY the milkshake. That answer is based on two things. Firstly, I don't like beer, and secondly, I like milkshakes. Especially McDonalds strawberry milkshakes, they are absolutely TO DIE FOR. And they make them with ice cream!

Would you rather live somewhere in the "deep south" (which ironically is still very much in the northern hemisphere), or India?

Once when I was in the deep south in a classroom a child asked the teacher what was above the USA and the teacher said "nothing"
    I could not believe it, really.
    I wish I could live in England.
    Lol and ive always wished I could live in canada (well anywhere away from the hellhole of the UK) so il swap with you if you want!

Its a toughie but id have to say deep south david. Ive known people who have lived in india and apparently their not at all nice to fellow country people. For a English person to say that it must be bad. Im just concerned how down south you mean, hillbilly style?! **shudders**

Chemistry
    OR
    Physics
    ??

Yes McDonalds stawberry milkshakes are a good reason to kill

Quote Originally Posted by wh666-666
    Lol and ive always wished I could live in canada (well anywhere away from the hellhole of the UK) so il swap with you if you want!

Its a toughie but id have to say deep south david. Ive known people who have lived in india and apparently their not at all nice to fellow country people. For a English person to say that it must be bad. Im just concerned how down south you mean, hillbilly style?! **shudders**

Chemistry
    OR
    Physics
    ??
    As a child I had some great experiences in the very deep south of the USA but although individually the people are quite wonderful, the prejudices and strange social protocal(worse than eating at Buckingham palace I am sure) make for a hard time if you have relatives that are wealthy.
    And one time two families of us vacationers from Canada dined at some place and then one by one started going unconcious from some dread sort of poisen or well I don't even know what it was. I started hallucinating and the only two that weren't down was the man who raised me and his friend. We rushed about looking for a hospital, couldn't find one, finally found the sheriff's office. I will never forget how he sat, feet up on a desk eating some sort of greasy chicken.He coud see that trouble we were in, he just kept eating and told us to go look for the doctor's home, it was a stately white house on such and such road. They were ALL stately houses. We finally found him and I don't remember much after. One of our party died which was an international nightmare. Then my father went back and had it out with the sherriff and got arrested and thrown into jail until we paid a small fortune to get him out. I never wanted to go down south again although I am sure the next experience would have been fine.(shudders with you wh666)

this or that:
    dining aboard a ship near some tropical isle or dining in New York city many many floors up and watching the world twinkling around you in the black night?

God that sounds like an awful story M'gye and not a very good cook at the diner! The sherriff sounds awful as well but police in the UK are much like that (not so much corrupt but bound by social protocol and regulations) as in citizerns who are innocent and complain of crime are the ones often persecuted while the guilty walk free. Anyway I'm sorry to hear that because it doesnt sound like the nicest experience ever.

Oooo tough choice. Anyway depends on who i was with but probably have to say dining in NY if we're talking about just one night. If it was a lovely and special person then dining in NY on a high up floor (although i dont like skyscrapers that really sway badly) with millions of lights around the restaurant and over the ground like a sparkling carpet twinkling gently would be a lovely setting. Sounds like a perfect meal but something that would tire night after night unlike different tropical places every night. Although if i could afford to spend my life cruising round the world (if anyone wants to be Bonnie, bank robbing partner in crime with me, only way i can see it happening) then dining by a different tropical island every night with a slowly setting sun would be perfect way to while away my days and life. (so long as the cruise ship had wi-fi - lol)

Asus
    OR
    Gigabyte
    ??

long post
    Whatever happened to answering questions?

I'd definately have to go with ASUS, they may not be as innovative as Gigabyte, but they always produce top quality, rock solid boards, and their top of the range mobo's are generally favoured by gamers because of that.

BFG or XFX, (I know, there's no contest, but still...).

Everyone seems to have gone silent david. I would have to say XFX as i havnt ever used BFG cards. Was that the answer you were expecting or are BFG graphic cards better?

TV Shows:
    Friends
    OR
    Fraiser
    ??

Thread Information