www.webdeveloper.com
Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: This or That?

Neither -- I hate Instant Messengers. They are about as annoying as a yippy dog.

When you are in a creative and designing mood, would you listen to
    slow music
    or
    fast music?

fast music. Slow music is almost boring, but I do listen to it, as long as the music artist plays fast music, such as "System Of A Down"

Sponge Bob Square Pants
    or
    Patric Star

none!

Canon dSLR
    or
    Nikon dSLR
    (equivalent)

I prefer cannon for capturing and printing solutions. Never tried a nikon before to be honest (but apparently they are better quality and quite indestructible)

Sweaty but relatively hairless blokes armpit
    OR
    Sweaty but really hairy womens armpit
    ??

(inspiration from sniffing my own armpits, enough said!)
    Last edited by wh666-666; 06-28-2006 at 06:40 PM.

Eww... gross!
    I'd have to go with the guy. At least I could see where anti-perspirant might be lurking.

Laurel and Hardy
    or
    the Marx Brothers?

laurel and hardy

swimming in the sea or swimming in a pool?

ROTFL @ KDLA's "ewwww"

Definetly swimming in the sea when i used to live in the south but now i live in the north of UK (which majorly sucks) and the nearest beach we have is so thick with sewage that you can walk on top on the water. Some places call this a jesus trick, around here its known as paddling so im forced in to having to swim in pools up here.

Thomas the tank engine
    OR
    Noddy
    ??

Oh how dreadful for you, can't you all just get together and do something, anything about that mess. I feel nauseated.

Thomas or Noddy, that is a toughie.
    I suppose Thomas because I used to watch the show and didn't Ringo star in it , I seem to remember his voice. I just saw a hardcover book at of all the places, the supermarket and it had ALL the Thomas adventures. It was as thick as a reference book.I shall go and nab it up before someone else does.

A half hour soaking your tired feet in one of those water/foot spa things or half an hour watching your favorite really funny sitcom?

Oh definately watching a comedy, I mean, who doesn't like Futurama?

A night in with a special someone or a night out with all your mates?
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

It is awful M'gye. In recent years they have sorted the sewage plant out and invested a hell of alot of money managed to get a blue flag {kind of a recognised good beach award} (goodness knows how) but we still have donkey mess all over it and an aroma of sewage by central beach and i certainly wouldnt go swimming there (david will know im talking about blackpool since he's a fellow UK guy), not like cornwall where ive lived before with gorgeous beaches.

Im glad you said thomas the tank engine even though its a toughie which i agree with. I loved noddy with the gollywogs but i loved thomas the tank engine more. So much i actually knackered the video tapes through overplaying. (i wont say how old i was when the video tapes eventually broke)

Oh BTW futurama rocks david, someone said to me the other day they didnt find it funny ***gasps*** !!!!

I would prefer a nice night in. Nights out with your mates are all well and good but having someone to talk to and some companionship is far better.

Something to think about, we all know men do it more for obvious reasons but who do you think has the better chat up lines:
    Men
    OR
    Women
    ??

Women have chat up lines?

I don't like going to the beach, no matter where. I don't like the smell, that doesn't just go for blackpool either, all beaches have a smell, maybe it's the seaweed. I also don't like to get sand between my toes and in my shoes, and I especially don't like to get wet. If I'm going to get wet then I'd prefer it to be at a swimming baths where they kill all the bacteria in the water.

Do you prefer to swim in the sea or somewhere clean like a swimming pool?

wh666,
    what do you actually mean by chat up lines?

David I think I shall stick with my own bathtub. The thing is the sea just isn't clean anymore, I shudder to think was nasty little chemicals and whatnot thrown overboard by selfish boaters is in there. But on the other hand what about all those little people and some older ones too who just willy nilly pee in the pool? I think about that a lot and go have a bath!

You know wh666,
    I may not have lived in Jolly Old but I had an English nanny growing up, went to Queen victoria school as a small child, watched almost exclusively English movies and sitcoms and such,yes I even watched the Two Ronnies reruns and David Frost I think his name is reruns and have all the Fawlty Towers and Sherlock Holmes and ...well you get it.And tons of my friends are northerners and so many have had hard lives even though they are now well educated. And I am soppy about fish and chips and mushy peas. So even though I am Jewish I was raised by all Celts and Brits and I am.....er rather wierd and eclectic I must say. I think Cornwall must be tres tres beautiful.

Oh right,this or that:
    fish and chips and teli on a friday night or a night at the symphony and then a nice dinner out with really close friends?

Well, maybe not the fish, sausage and chips'd do me fine. In fact, that's pretty much what I do have on Friday night for tea. Sometimes it's a curry though. I do like some classical music, but really not much, definately not enough to sit through a symphony, though I do quite like requiems. I guess I just don't appreciate some of the "finer" things in life.

If you had to pick out of these two, who would you trust with your life, Bill Gates or Steve Jobs?

Doesnt anyone know what chat up lines are?! Things like if a woman approaches a man and say "is that a phone in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?" or a bloke saying "get your coat youve pulled".

And m'gye you never know how much foriegners know about the UK. I spoke to an american a little while ago who thought we were all harry potter fans and knew the actor personally (strange!). Wasnt fawlty towers hilarious though!? Especially the one with "dont mention the war". Truely pant wetting!!!

Anyway david id have to say steve jobs. I wouldnt trust bill gates whatsoever the silly girly muppet. (try typing "bill gates runs like a girl" in to youtube and you'll see what i mean!) And i like steve jobs. Before there's been things like impersonators taking the piss outta him and he's come on saying "no, no, your doing it all wrong! Take the piss outta me like this". You would never see bill gates showing any kind of sincere humour. People like him and hitler and other evils in history should have been sorted before they got to the position their in. (even though bill gates is a good business man although not ethical the most evil in history all had their good points)

20 points to anyone who can remember who the other steve was in relation to steve jobs and bill gates

Anyway go tux! (like steve but prefer linux to apple)

Linux
    OR
    Apple
    ??
    Last edited by wh666-666; 07-03-2006 at 06:38 AM.

Of course I know what a chat up line is, I just didn't realise women had any.

Quote Originally Posted by wh666-666
    20 points to anyone who can remember who the other steve was in relation to steve jobs and bill gates
    Duh, Ballmer, try typing "monkey dance" into google.

And yeah, I know what you mean, Bill Gates is TOTALLY evil.

I'd take Linux over Mac any day, I hate any and all Apple products, they're inferior quality and specification, yet more expensive. Just look at the iPods, they break and scratch easily, have lower sound quality, but cost the Earth. I have no idea why they're so popular. Don't even get me stared about iTunes or Quicktime.

Would you prefer to be burned at the stake with green wood, or buried alive?

Thread Information