www.webdeveloper.com
Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: This or That?

Have a look at This page as it has information on comparison.

I would pick chinese as well but mandarin is a language but there is cantonese which is a dialect as well, unfortunately I havnt spoken cantonese in years and can hardly remember a bit of it.

Cookies. Even though you have to remove them i find it more nostalgic i suppose.

Anyway i know we've touched on digital camera's and different brands but:
    Digital Camera
    OR
    Film Camera

Digital of course, it's cheaper in the long run, you can fit more pics on the card, you can print as many or as few copies as you want, if you don't like a picture you just took you can delete it and re-use that part of the memory card. Digital cameras are just so much more versatile and feature packed.

Are you religious?
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

Very true david but with a film camera its the technique of taking a shot and developing it yourself. **daydreams about a simplier time before digital camera's**

Am I religious, yes or no? Ummm probably no. Raised as Christian but I find alot of religions hypocritical and some of them are a form of social control from a selection of fundamental ideas. I prefer a more spiritualistic approach like buddisim but I respect other peoples beliefs and some religions or sectors of society are capable of compassion from what ive seen. Its not an issue that bothers me though as i see it as a way of individuality.

TV related question on a lighter note:
    Soaps
    OR
    Sitcoms
    ??
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

Quote Originally Posted by wh666-666
    **daydreams about a simplier time before digital camera's**
    Must be a bad dream.

Definately sitcoms, I can't stand soaps, such BAD acting, they're not even acting, they're just saying the words.

Read a book or play a computer game?
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

Read a book, I could never get into computer games, I play occasionally but I can't really get into them.

A pile of jumpers as a pillow or someone's stomach as a pillow?
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

Jumpers. They do much less jumping than a stomach.

Tea or coffee?

Ooh, it depends on the situation. Tea is a great all purpose happy drink, but coffee is good for being constructive and feeling sophisticated.

(actual) Football or (union) Rugby?
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

Rugby, because it is closer to "American Football" than Football is

Become a Ninja or a Dinosaur
    My settings

Browser :: FireFox 1.5
    Resolution :: 1152x864
    Connection :: Cable Modem 2Mbs

Oooooooooooo dinosaur definetly. Make mortals tremble at my claws!!!!

Yahoo
    OR
    MSN
    ??
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

As companies? Probably Yahoo! (the exclimation mark is part of thier name), as they don't seem to exist in thier own little bubble world like MSN do.

For clothing:
    huge international chains of department stores
    or
    market stools and tiny independant shops
    ?
    Last edited by the tree; 07-12-2006 at 01:59 PM.

big shops

bluetooth or wireless lan?

bluetooth - more range capabilities

Subway?

or

Quiznos?

Quiznos, never heard of it, therefore assuming that it isn't as gross as Subway.

Roman or Arabic numerals? (for labeling/ordering stuff, not for maths)

Roman numerals (for labelling things as well), im afraid i dont know arabic numerals, as i said ages ago my maths isnt that good!

Science
    OR
    Nature
    ??

arabic numbers are the ones we use all day: 1, 2, 3, 4, ... (Roman numbers are: I, II, III, IV, V,...)

Thread Information