www.webdeveloper.com
Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: This or That?

Quote Originally Posted by wh666-666
    Science
    OR
    Nature
    ??
    If you mean human technology versus systems not involving human influence, then the former because I like my mod-cons.
    If you meant the model universe used to describe the real universe verus the real universe itself then the latter because the more complicated something is, the more there is to learn from it.

Reading or writing?
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

Well, that really depends what there is to read and what I have to write about. I guess I'd go with writing, because that way there's more for other people to read.

Ballpoint or fountain pen?
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

Quote Originally Posted by LiLcRaZyFuZzY
    arabic numbers are the ones we use all day: 1, 2, 3, 4, ... (Roman numbers are: I, II, III, IV, V,...)
    I didnt know that LCF! Oh well .... oooops

Reading definetly. If its the choice between reading or listening rather than speaking or writing its better to asorb other views

Ford
    OR
    Vauxhall
    ?
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

An important petition, regarding your human rights:
    https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...r-both-genders

ooops sorry david while i was typing i was still on tree's question.

Ballpoint ... its far easier

Anyway try again:
    Ford
    OR
    Vauxhall
    ??
    99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again ... 101 little bugs in the code

Ford
    ----

BMW or Mercedes-Benz ?

I WORK AT QUIZNO'S, and it is expensive!

Any who... I choose Science, because it is a lot funner than Nature in my opinion.

Friday Nights
    or
    Saturday Mornings
    My settings

Browser :: FireFox 1.5
    Resolution :: 1152x864
    Connection :: Cable Modem 2Mbs

LiLcRaFuZzY, BMW.

The Little Guy, you didn't answer LiLcRaFuZzY's question! But, Friday nights; I'm not a morning person.

Okay, let's go with something economical...

Would you rather ... do this ... or that?
    Last edited by shane.carr; 09-09-2006 at 07:41 PM.
    "I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." — Albert Einstein

And sorry I didn't answer his... I was like 30 post behind for some reason.
    So I'll play catch up:

BMW... because in 2005, It won the "Best Fast Car" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMW_M5 and I love fast cars. I'm going to get a nice car and put a twin turbo in it!!

I think I would rather loose my money, if it was only the stock I had, and not my entire life savings.

Going Coo Coo for Coco Puffs
    or
    Getting your Fruity Pebbles From Barny
    My settings

Browser :: FireFox 1.5
    Resolution :: 1152x864
    Connection :: Cable Modem 2Mbs

I'm afraid i understand neiter of those

Lol you havnt watched enough TV then LCF .. Ive got positively square eyes as i have it on in the background while working. Going Coo Coo for Coco Puffs definetly!!

Oh and i know some people like BMW's but seriously they suck, seriously bad car and notorious for it.

Cable
    OR
    ASDL 2+ (not asdl)
    ??

Fruity Pebbles sound like some kind of euthinism for some kind of intoxicant, and I'm pretty sure that I couldn't get over the hillarity of buying drugs from Barny. I think I'll go for that.

edit ADSL, good plain ADSL. Why anything else?

Where would you rather live?

Middle Earth
    or
    The Discworld
    ?
    Last edited by the tree; 07-13-2006 at 02:17 PM.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

ADSL2+..quicker, mucho quicker

Lol tree i wouldnt be suprised if barney wasnt pushing drugs, he certainly acts like it. And thanks LCF. Comparing ASDL to ASDL 2+, ASDL offers a approx max speed of 8mb. ASDL 2+ promises speeds that could exceed 24mb like this ISP by upgrades with your local exchange (only available in trial areas around major cities and towns at the mo). But then BT is of course useless for technical knowledge (when i worked with them I always had to tell them how to do their job). I rang them to ask when my local exchange would be ASDL 2+ enabled, and only then would i use BT in addition to cable, and i was told they didnt know, phoned the engineer at the exchange and i had to tell a BT engineer what ASDL 2+ was so i dont hold out much hope for ASDL 2+ in my area anytime soon. As for cable i think the current max i could get if i wanted through telewest is 10mb.

Anyway il say the discworld only because middle earth would be very hot, lol probably missing the point but il just say from a literal perspective.

Salsa dip
    OR
    Glacomole (the suprisingly green yummy stuff)
    ??
    Last edited by wh666-666; 07-13-2006 at 05:36 PM.

Salsa! Most guacamole I've had doesn't have a very good taste.

Mexican or Italian food?
    "I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." — Albert Einstein

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    Quote Originally Posted by shane.carr
    Salsa! Most guacamole I've had doesn't have a very good taste.

Mexican or Italian food?
    mexican. i've never been to italy.

rain storm or lightning (only) storm?
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Thread Information