www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: formatting 2 elements?

formatting 2 elements?

Did some fooling around and cut out some of the stuff im not worrying about, so on the bottom of my form http://scasp.com/testing/reviewform.php why arent those 2 elements side by side and how come my 2 buttons arent in the clear?
    Thanks
    I'm a deer hunter. I go all the time with my dad. One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me...I am better at hiding than they are at vision.

Clear:all isn't valid, it's clear:both. Just looks like browser width to me.
    "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." Brian W. Kernighan

Well, thats strange. How come it works perfect in the top fieldset when evertrhing is the same?
    I'm a deer hunter. I go all the time with my dad. One thing about deer, they have very good vision. One thing about me...I am better at hiding than they are at vision.

Is there supposed to be a container inside a column2?
    "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." Brian W. Kernighan

Yes, I think each columns should contain a container, shouldn't it?

I was guessing container was a row.

Thread Information