www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Application form

Application form

I create an application form for work. My question is "Where would be the easiest place to submit and access the info submitted, and how would I go about doing so"?. I need it in the simplest form so that everyone that is not web savy can read it.

Thanks

Use a form-mail handler and send it to a shared mailbox in your email system.

http://www.bignosebird.com/carchive/bnbform.shtml
    "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." Brian W. Kernighan

How would you set up the file to receive the info? What kind of file would it be?

Wouldn't have to put it in a file at all but that script will do that if you want. I was suggesting each submission would become an email message. That would be the "easiest" place to put the shared info.
    "Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." Brian W. Kernighan

Thread Information