www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Hi! Anybody know any good online html sites?

Hi! Anybody know any good online html sites?

Hi! Anybody know any good online html devlopers? I'm working from the library using Blue Domino's online uploader, and need script I can cut and paste right into my BD source code only uploader.

Thanks!

I've got a good free program on my website, www.phillins.com/site_directory.html
    It makes a link between each line of a given text, and a note point. Great for studying law, literature, etc.

Check out the Hamlet example and download the free Shakespeare or Bible.

Have fun! Tigertail

Okay I know a nice little site that doesn't always have information that works but he does have a lot of code up there to copy and paste.... Also gives you great inspiration heres a link: HTML Goodies

W3schools is my favorite, other then that I google alot, and use forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Agenator
    =Also gives you great inspiration heres a link: HTML Goodies
    HTML Goodies is horrific, do not take any notice of 99% of what it says. You'll do much better off with HTML Dog.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

HTML code tutorial is ok, most of the time. Other than that, w3schools, as mentioned before.

But really, google is the best tool for everything...
    HumanDoorway - free CAPTCHA service, no code needed

Thread Information