www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Problem installing Alexa Tollbar with Spyware Guard.

Problem installing Alexa Tollbar with Spyware Guard.

Hey,

When I tried installing this, I got a popup from Spyware guard, asking if I want to allow BHO, and I said no...after that the alexa toolbar just looks like another address bar (white empty space) with nothing else. I have uninstalled it, and reinstalled it, I don't get the 'keep BHO' popup from Spyware Guard anymore, but the alexa toolbar still looks the same. Just a long white space. I used ad-ware to remove all the registry entires for alexa toolbar, then tried reinstalling, no message from spyware guard, and alexa toolbar still doesn't display properly.

I know it had something to do with me denying the BHO on the first install, but how do I get it back to where I can install alexa toolbar. PLEASE HELP.

Thanks.

Spyware Guard is doing a good Idea blocking it as it is spyware,
    Not one of the worse but spyware anyway
    It is a dataminer. A dataminer is software that has the primary function of gathering data about an end-user.
    Here is more infomation,
    http://www.spywareguide.com/product_show.php?id=418
    if Spybot, Spyware Guard, And ad-aware, say it is spyware it is proberly safe to not install
    Download Spybot from www.safer-networking.org to get the ultimate in free spyware removal.

FLAMING IS NOT TOLERATED IN THIS FORUM
    Dont Worry Most people have posted in this site and gone on to lead perfectly normal lifes

Thread Information