My Online Portfolio
I have just made my online portfolio,
suggestions and ideas are welcome
Nice porfolio. You clearly have a lot of talent.
1) On the 'finished projects' page you have written 'My protfolio' on one of the headings.
2) Some other spelling and grammar errors. - just needs checking through.
3) Don't put 'This Site uses W3C Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional', because it doesn't.
Overall, very nice design.
Thanks for informing me,
i just corrected the problem,
It was occuring as i changed the menu creation logic.
very nice work.
Looks professional and it is valid now
A few things:
- I'd darken the banner image just a little so there is more contrast between it and the text overlay. The white in the texture of the tree bark overpowers your name.
- Similarly, the text color seems a little too close to the gray background. You might lighten that a bit, too.
- On the "Information" page, there is a "Page No.1" appearing -- Doesn't look like it should be there.
Good Luck -
Being a portfolio page, your site should be different from your client site. It's not professional to completely copy one of your client's website and change the color around. (http://shahapureducationsociety.org/).
I am aware of it and making a brand new professional design.
Originally Posted by designer4life
will be available for review soon.
For those played with the guestbook.
Please dont use the guestbook or contact section to test your XSS skills,
It removes most of the XSS vulenrable tags and attributes from posts.
I will have to enable image protection and admin confirmation, if it keeps going on.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)