www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Lost buttons??

Lost buttons??

Is it just my computer or have we lost the profile and homepage options under each post?

Dave
    In a world without walls and fences - who needs Windows and Gates?! - Unknown Author
    "And there's Bill Gates, the...most...famous...man in the...ah...Microsoft." -- A TV commentator for the 2000 Olympics.

Web Design Faq? | W3C | Validator | Accessibility testing | Speed up your PC | Wura | Box Model Research

No, nothing's been disabled, and they are all working fine for me...

Personal website http://www.ryanbrill.com/
    Business website: http://www.infinitywebdesign.com/
    TypeSpace http://www.typespace.org/

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own!

Odd. Maybe it's our new firewall? They've disappeared in IE6 and Opera.
    In a world without walls and fences - who needs Windows and Gates?! - Unknown Author
    "And there's Bill Gates, the...most...famous...man in the...ah...Microsoft." -- A TV commentator for the 2000 Olympics.

Web Design Faq? | W3C | Validator | Accessibility testing | Speed up your PC | Wura | Box Model Research

Thats very strange because I still have them, are they showing up as missing images like the little x or are they just gone all together. I dont know how a firewall would have anything to do with it though.

Just gone altogether. I've got pm, search and buddy and that's it.

Weird.

Hey Guys,
    Nothing has changed. I can see the buttons and they work fine for me.

Must be the firewall then. That's weird.

I really can't explain why but sometimes I have similar problems when I' running my VPN. Sometimes ads or images just show up broken. If I turn off my VPN then it's all good!

What's a vpn?

Virtual Private Network

Thread Information