www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: i dont know how to do that! DIV?

i dont know how to do that! DIV?

So hi, this my first time hier. I have a forum with phpbb. So i dont know if i am hier correctly? if not, sorry admins.. PLease move my thread

So. as i said, i have a forum, so how can i do, that a user open a new "DIV" or "FRAME" at the bottom of the hole page? Do you understand me?

So hier my example:

http://www.soy-latino.de/pruebaa/index.php

I would like to have a bottom or link on the mainpage f phpbb, and, if i click it this "windows" or DIV open, but when i navigate around my page this DIV (at the bottom) dont have to reload it...

Sorry for my english. I forget lot of thing since i am in Germany

Thank u!

have you tried to enter the main content in an iframe?

Or much better, have you tried to use server includes files? As long as your server accepts php, why not use the includes in it?

Hi Kor!!
    I think i can use server includes files, but how should i do?
    I tried now with this code that i found:
    into head:
    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript">    /***********************************************  * IFrame SSI script II-  Dynamic Drive DHTML code library (http://www.dynamicdrive.com)  * Visit DynamicDrive.com for hundreds of original DHTML scripts  * This notice must stay intact for legal use  ***********************************************/    //Input the IDs of the IFRAMES you wish to dynamically resize to match its content height:  //Separate each ID with a comma. Examples: ["myframe1", "myframe2"] or ["myframe"] or [] for none:  var iframeids=["myframe"]    //Should script hide iframe from browsers that don't support this script (non IE5+/NS6+ browsers. Recommended):  var iframehide="yes"    var getFFVersion=navigator.userAgent.substring(navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Firefox")).split("/")[1]  var FFextraHeight=parseFloat(getFFVersion)>=0.1? 16 : 0 //extra height in px to add to iframe in FireFox 1.0+ browsers    function resizeCaller() {  var dyniframe=new Array()  for (i=0; i<iframeids.length; i++){  if (document.getElementById)  resizeIframe(iframeids[i])  //reveal iframe for lower end browsers? (see var above):  if ((document.all || document.getElementById) && iframehide=="no"){  var tempobj=document.all? document.all[iframeids[i]] : document.getElementById(iframeids[i])  tempobj.style.display="block"  }  }  }    function resizeIframe(frameid){  var currentfr=document.getElementById(frameid)  if (currentfr && !window.opera){  currentfr.style.display="block"  if (currentfr.contentDocument && currentfr.contentDocument.body.offsetHeight) //ns6 syntax  currentfr.height = currentfr.contentDocument.body.offsetHeight+FFextraHeight;   else if (currentfr.Document && currentfr.Document.body.scrollHeight) //ie5+ syntax  currentfr.height = currentfr.Document.body.scrollHeight;  if (currentfr.addEventListener)  currentfr.addEventListener("load", readjustIframe, false)  else if (currentfr.attachEvent){  currentfr.detachEvent("onload", readjustIframe) // Bug fix line  currentfr.attachEvent("onload", readjustIframe)  }  }  }    function readjustIframe(loadevt) {  var crossevt=(window.event)? event : loadevt  var iframeroot=(crossevt.currentTarget)? crossevt.currentTarget : crossevt.srcElement  if (iframeroot)  resizeIframe(iframeroot.id);  }    function loadintoIframe(iframeid, url){  if (document.getElementById)  document.getElementById(iframeid).src=url  }    if (window.addEventListener)  window.addEventListener("load", resizeCaller, false)  else if (window.attachEvent)  window.attachEvent("onload", resizeCaller)  else  window.onload=resizeCaller    </script>
    and then in the body:
    Code:
    <iframe id="myframe" src="xxx.html" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" style="overflow: hidden; width:100%; height:50px"></iframe>
    But the page load on!!! How can I stop it?

Thank u!!!
    Last edited by soylatino; 08-14-2006 at 04:03 PM.

Thread Information