www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Can I disable security tool bar?

Smile Can I disable security tool bar?

when I put any script like rollover image or popup menu in my page the security tool bar in IE come and I should to click on it to enable the script

I saw many websites on internet have this scripts (like dropdown menu) but the scurity toolbar dosn't come so can I disable it from the code

It just sounds like a result of you using IE to view a local file, it does that. When you request the page from sever (locally or not) then you wont get this problem.
    Disclaimer. (1) Whilst I will help you sometimes, if I feel like it, and my advice in relation to your actual question will be of good quality: my posts are to be taken with a pinch of salt. I will be sarcastic, deploy irony and include obscure cultural references for my own amusement without warning.
    (2) You will gain nothing from complaining, and if you try to argue with me then you will not win. No matter how noble your battle seems, I am still better than you, don't be an hero.

that's right
    but can I disable it from the code when I see it as local file

Thank u

can I disable it from the code (html for example)

Yes. This says how. Disable Internet Explorer's Information Bar for Active Content

Just don't put it before before your doctype.
    Learn CSS. | SSI | PHP includes | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator | Dynamic Site Solutions

Design/program for Firefox (and/or Opera), apply fixes for IE, not the other way around.

Check out my blog.

Wink Disable Internet Explorer's Information Bar for Active Content

cabab2020,

did you come right with your problem on "Disable Internet Explorer's Information Bar for Active Content" ?

Greetings
    WebArt

Thread Information