www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: conversion from html to css... please help !

Hybrid View

conversion from html to css... please help !

dear experts, i have a blog not really up yet : www.molly-mutt.blogspot.com..

if u are aware, there is this comment link which i cannot really work on.. it shows an unclickable link.. I have adopted the comment script from other webpages of mine, but cannot work also, because it will link to the comments on that webpage..

I would want to create a comment link which links to .. you know.. comment pop-up windows, so that my readers can comment on my posts on the blog of mine...

here, i wish to ask help from fellow experts on the css style comment scripts to be included into my blog.. and please, if u guys are kind enough to browse through the source codes, and tell me where to include the script ?

thank you very very much !

Popup

Can't see the link for the comment popup. I think your script is missing quotes so could be creating errors...

Change class=comments to class="comments"

Nice dog though!

Thanks ! i have changed added the double quote.. but it seems to be of no avail. Hmm.. any other ideas ?

It's still showing without quotes when you view the source on both class=comments and class=permalink. My HTML editor seems only to regognise the links when the quotes are put in, otherwise the browsers don't seem to show them.

oh i see... well then.. i guess i have to give up modifying the script then ...

do you have any suggestions on a commonly used script for the comments ? CSS ?

Thread Information