dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Free video hosting

Free video hosting

Can anyone list some web sites with unlimited free video hosting (besides youtube or google video )?

Another choice is http://photobucket.com. I don't think it's unlimited, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Your best choice is probably youtube, imo.

Definetly do Youtube because Photobucket is not as good with the quality of the upload once you get it.

but the main thing is that If I place my upcoming web series on youtube, then how i'm I going to make money off it?

Quote Originally Posted by Handsofmodder
    but the main thing is that If I place my upcoming web series on youtube, then how i'm I going to make money off it?
    Well Hack The Toaster, clearly the greatest series ever, ever. Managed to do so by selling merchandise, and advertising on their own site which embedded the remotely hosted videos.

People can't steal your work anyways, so don't worry about that. If you want to make money off of it, I know there are a bunch of places that will allow people to download videos for a price that you set, so you make money off of them.

I can't make money from downloads. Since I'm using the movies, I can only make money from advertizements, not from downloads.

That's how most web developers make money anyways. As for your movie series, I don't know exactly what it is, so I can't really help you there.

Thread Information