www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: how to connect mysql database using javascript

how to connect mysql database using javascript

Hi

I am using PHP and mysql. I need to write javascript functions where i can fetch data from mysql database and display in a table and later do some calculations with those values. Please help me regarding the code required to connect to mysql database.

Or if there is a possibility of executing php statements and accessing the variables where the results are pointed, i can write php statements in javascript.

Please reply soon

Look into Ajax

Eric
    Tech Author [Ajax In Action, JavaScript: Visual Blueprint] | twitter | linkedin | http://www.pascarello.com

how to connect mysql database using javascript

Quote Originally Posted by sailendhran View Post
    Hi

I am using PHP and mysql. I need to write javascript functions where i can fetch data from mysql database and display in a table and later do some calculations with those values. Please help me regarding the code required to connect to mysql database.

Or if there is a possibility of executing php statements and accessing the variables where the results are pointed, i can write php statements in javascript.

Please reply soon
    "can u try this var jsvariable = <?php = "hello" ?> in place of hello u can display ur database element make sure this script u have written in top of the body"

Eric has it right. I have no idea what that other person is suggesting. The only way to do this is through AJAX. Use JQuery, and it will make it a bit easier.

Thread Information