www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Free and easy compressor / resizer for video

Free and easy compressor / resizer for video

There MUST be some free downloadable software out there that will simply shirnk my video (which is quite a large file) down to YouTube/Myspace size, right? I just want to post some video I recorded with my camera, but can't seem to figure out how to resize it. The software that came with my camera doesn't seem to be able to do it.

Appreciate the help!

~Thanks!
    Last edited by zappyfish; 12-14-2006 at 12:14 PM.

YouTube isn't a normal video file. Its a flash video file. You can convert it to a flash video using the Riva FLV 2.0 Encoder but then you will need to create an FLV Player.
    If you can't handle the job then don't take the job or ask for help on it if you are getting paid for it.
    Web Developer's Handbook.::.Why Tables for Layout is Stupid?.::.Why I won't help you

I just want to know how to shrink the file size. I have it in multiple formats already-- falsh, quick time, etc. I just need to make it smaller.

RadTools may be able to compress them more but no guarantees. Flash video is probably the smallest you will get.

http://www.radgametools.com/bnkdown.htm
    If you can't handle the job then don't take the job or ask for help on it if you are getting paid for it.
    Web Developer's Handbook.::.Why Tables for Layout is Stupid?.::.Why I won't help you

i'd advise to you Video to Flash Converter PRO by geovid.com. i use it for a long time, and have never had any problems. it supports almost all popular video formats, and of course it has a really good quality. i think you should try it.

pretty nice
Thread Information