www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: link not displaying in php code

link not displaying in php code

I have a small php code provided by another program which will show content from the program itself. But the links are not showing inside the php code.
    All other stuff are working fine.. only the link is inside php code.
    Any help????

view the html source. How does it look there? Also, can you post the code block that deals with this?

Actually it's a bit complicated, with one HTML file included in another, 4 files totally. It's an FAQ generator (provided by my host for free). I have the admin file where I enter Q&A which will be reflected in the actual FAQ.php file....
    For additional information, I have included in another HTML file along with other information...

Kazuki, view source will show how the data is structured...For instance, the ommitence of a closing tag may cause the data to not display as expected - yet the data might show in the view source. Or, you may have accidently set the text color the same as your background. When data does not display as expected, I always look at view source to see if I can gain any additional clues there.

It sounds like your host may be able to give support on their scripts?

If you can provide us a link? so we can perhaps view the source ourselves?

http://www.earlychildgrowth.com/askus.html
    This is the page I was telling about...

Kazuki sent me a private link a couple of days ago. I told Kazuki that the links were actually there, but they were white - the same color as the background. He just needs to change the link color to whatever is needed. Is this not what you are referring to?

For instance, here are the links that show when I view the html source:
    Code:
    <li class="category"><strong><a href="faq.php?category_id=3&cat_name=The new born baby" onclick="NewWindow(this.href,'faqs','580','480','yes');return false">The new born baby</a></strong></li>
    <li class="category"><strong><a href="faq.php?category_id=4&cat_name=Toddler and preschooler" onclick="NewWindow(this.href,'faqs','580','480','yes');return false">Toddler and preschooler</a></strong></li>
    You just need to change your css

Thread Information