www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Possable business opportunity

Possable business opportunity

I am a Graphic Designer who has just started freelancing and am looking for possible business opportunities. I am able to design beautiful web sites but have very little knowledge of how to develop complicated back end web applications. I am looking to maybe develop a relationship with a good professional web developer in order to provide a complete web design package to potential clients. This could work both ways, meaning if you have clients and need quality front end design I can help. Please contact me if you are interested.
    Arune Suvanvej
    Carbonation
    Creative Web and Print Design Solutions That Rise to the Top!
    arune@carbonationdesign.com
    www.carbonationdesign.com

You might check out www.creativemoonlighter.com. I've been on there for a while without much success, but maybe you'll fare better..

Thanks for the heads up, what I am really looking for is some contacts and prices of web programers who would be willing to work on coding web projects.

I know about creativemoonlighter but haven't tried it. Maybe I will, thanks.
    Arune Suvanvej
    Carbonation
    Creative Web and Print Design Solutions That Rise to the Top!
    arune@carbonationdesign.com
    www.carbonationdesign.com

Hi there,

i read the message you posted...im a freelance programmer. I have a designer that makes the designs for me but sometimes that person is overloaded. If you are interested email me at basil@evibes.net and we will discuss any possibilities.

Later

Thread Information