I have an online Radio and I'm getting ready to set an TV for music videos.
I would like some advises about what to do in order to do it legally; I mean if I have to pay something to the copyright services or do I need a license...

Any advice will be grealty apreciated. The web address is http:www.JesussGlory.org/us.html