www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: WMP 11 Video Problem

WMP 11 Video Problem

I want to play .wmv on my website using WMP 11, however, I upload the video to the website and only I can see the video playing from www.7th-corps.org

I don't understand what i'm doing wrong? Can someone help? I have done a search and followed the instructions you guys posted but still can't get video to play for other members.

On the website this is the url you have given to the player
    C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop\Website\I3YOUe_0001.wmv
    you need to change it to match the location of the video on your server not your harddrive.

You might want to use this player generator if you want it to work in Firefox as well.

http://cit.ucsf.edu/embedmedia/step1.php
    If you can't handle the job then don't take the job or ask for help on it if you are getting paid for it.
    Web Developer's Handbook.::.Why Tables for Layout is Stupid?.::.Why I won't help you

Thanks Aerospace for responding. What do you mean by "match the location"?

Change the current url to the url of the video that is on your server. You did upload the video to your web host didn't you?
    If you can't handle the job then don't take the job or ask for help on it if you are getting paid for it.
    Web Developer's Handbook.::.Why Tables for Layout is Stupid?.::.Why I won't help you

Ok I'm going to ask another noob question, on that link you gave me, how do I find the path of the video I uploaded to the server?

Thread Information