dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Quartz Scheduler for JBoss

Quartz Scheduler for JBoss

Can someone plz help me fix this issue...i'am using a quartz scheduler for invoking my Timer.java class in Jboss server but i'am getting the following error :
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.collections.SetUtils.orderedSet(Ljava/util/SetLjava/util/Set;

I have no idea what a quartz scheduler is but a NoSuchMethodError is thrown during runtime when a method is expected to exist but doesn't. It's usually called in java programs when you try to run them but they don't include a "main" method.

In this case, java seems to be complaining that the method org.apache.commons.collections.SetUtils.orderedSet doesn't exist. I am guessing this is a JSP question rather than a Java question but the exception should apply to both. Having never worked with JSP, I'm also not sure whether the method given is a JSP-defined method or one that you've made, but if it's yours I'd suggest going over the code.

Sorry if that wasn't much help.

Thnx so much brother..that was of gr8 help.

I had the same problem. Updating the the latest version of commons-collections-3.1.jar
    resolved the problem.

If the older version of the jar file javart mentioned didn't define that method then it's likely that is the problem. Best to update it anyway; it certainly can't make the problem any worse

thnx so much javart and agent...it seems to work now after updating the jar file.

Thread Information