www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: [RESOLVED] New Install on a New System (running Windows Server 2003, IIS6)

resolved [RESOLVED] New Install on a New System (running Windows Server 2003, IIS6)

Ok, I have done this before but I am getting stuck. I just got a new server to play on and I am trying to get php installed. I copied over my php directory from my other machine, added php to my Windows Path, added PHPRC to the environment variables, added PHP to my Web Service Extension (pointing to c:\php\php5isapi.dll), added .php pointing to c:\php\php5isapi.dll in my application settings extensions. I set the registry info correctly with the .reg file that comes with php, I edited the info to point to where my php5isapi.dll file is. I have pretty much followed everything I did on my other machine to get it running under IIS6 (using ISAPI, not CGI) and I still can't get it to work on my new machine. It is pretty much an exact duplicate of my other machine, both running Server 2003. I know I need to set where the php.exe file is somewhere but I can't remember and I can't find anything in the php manual about it. What am I forgetting to do?
    Last edited by polorboy; 03-08-2007 at 02:51 PM.

Have you added the ;C:\php the system environment PATH?

I figured out what was stopping it from working. When I moved over from one server to another I forgot to change the directory where my wwwroot folder was in the php.ini file on the new server. Doh. It is always something simple.

Thread Information