www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: file saving issue

file saving issue

I cannot save the following file: http://www.vbcbroadcasting.com/cdnad...erName=Unknown

I tried doing the "save target as" and all it is a Media Play List. Can you give the trick to save this file in a folder.

Thanks,

GlycoRay

Download Firefox, navigate to the link. Firefox will prompt you to download it in which point you can save it.
    If you can't handle the job then don't take the job or ask for help on it if you are getting paid for it.
    Web Developer's Handbook.::.Why Tables for Layout is Stupid?.::.Why I won't help you

I tried this and windows media player loads and begins to play in Firefox. It does not give me the option to save.

Hmm Firefox prompted me to save it. Make a file called playlist.asx and put this in it
    Code:
    <asx version="3.0">
    	<param name="Encoding" value="iso-8859-1"/>
    	<entry clientskip="NO">
    		<title>February 27, 2007 Tuesday Night Momentum Meeting (English)</title>
    		<copyright>(c) VoiceTech</copyright>
    		<ref href="mms://wm.vitalstreamcdn.com/voicenow_vitalstream_com/Manna227_English__1093.wmv"/>
    	</entry>
    </asx>
    There you have your file. If you can't even download the file I don't think you deserve to even listen to it.
    If you can't handle the job then don't take the job or ask for help on it if you are getting paid for it.
    Web Developer's Handbook.::.Why Tables for Layout is Stupid?.::.Why I won't help you

Thread Information