www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please review and post remarks thanks

Please review and post remarks thanks

Please review this site I created. Is it too dark, do you actually rollover the features on the feature page and other such comments. Thanks for the replies. www.ivwebsites.com

I like the colors with the exception of the blue line under the links. I would remove the line and make each one with a rollover or hover. Add the line back in on hover, but not the blue, it's completely out of line with your colors. Also fix the validation problems (22 of them). Remember you cannot use uppercase with tags in xhtml.

sticks464

Thanks for the suggestions. I will do something about the validation and the blue lines. I did not realise the linbes were there actually. THanks for pointing that out. I was wondering what kind of mood you get when visiting the site? I mean is it artsy or mechanical? Thanks for the reply.

Stop promoting that site within the Forum, otherwise you will be banned. You have asked for an opinion in more than a thread, and even in other Forums. It is an obvious span, thus stop it, otherwise you will be banned, thechasboi

Thread Information