www.webdeveloper.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Web-Related Careers

Engineering in Karnataka

The first Engineering College “Government Engineering College” was started by the Mysore Government in 1917 at Bangalore, later in 1965; the college was renamed after its founder as “University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering”. Three more collages were started in 1946. By the time of Integration of the State, there were totally five engineering colleges (two under Government and three in private sector) in the State.

Thank you for your very good information to be a web master. Actually I did not know the actual system to be a good web designer. So thanks a lot.

regards

Great post! For the longest time I have the hardest time telling people exactly what I am but have always leaned towards Web Designer just because I've always been doing Front-End stuff: HTML, CSS, Photoshop. It wasn't until recently that I started supporting the Marketing team - whether on SEO, tracking and analytics, UX, and some writing. I'm also currently taking classes on Apache and IIS, mySQL, and PHP and enjoying them.

In my humble opinion, the distinction is articifical; developer vs. designer is more like pilot or co-pilot depending on the major focus or content of the website.

captsig

This is really useful article, thank you very much

Ripplenet is a web design company based in Crystal Palace, South London. We deal in web designs which are based on content management systems.

Welcome to Laserlux Lasers - we offer cost effective home Laser Hair growth solutions, Hairloss clinic strength without the price tag. We offer best solution for regrowing your hair at fraction of the cost

Very good explained.. It's really helpful the beginner to understand the difference between them..

nice information finally i got the difference between and web developer ,and web designer and also web master.i'm also one who start from the basic, so that i totally confused before seeing this article. i thought that designing and developing both done by the same people. here i got the answer for this. thank you very much.

True, very helpful..
    I think it is just an advantage if a web designer has a programming skills too.

Thanks for sharing, nice information.

Here in my country company look for web designer + developer in a single person. It can or can't be possible but I am learning both and of course it gains experience. I am designer by profession

I think web designer task is more towards designing and developer task is more on code side.

As other, i also thinks web development and web design are same things, but now i understand the difference between both. Thanks for your nice information. I would prefer web development as my career.

Thread Information