www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Pull Down Menus With Cookies and more !

Question Pull Down Menus With Cookies and more !

How would i go about making a pull down menus that will change any number of images hopefully 3 or 4 and that it will also remember what was last select from a drop down menus and if one you people do make it for me can you do it using a mixure of HTML ,CSS and javascript because those are the only langages i know and also if anyone does this for me there name will be credit in the script as hidden text like //text
    Many people already feared the staff because they banned there *** !

" pull down menus that will change any number of images hopefully 3 or 4 "

could you be more specific, please?
    Absence of a result is a result, unless defined otherwise.

Like say for example i have
    Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3

on my website what i want to do is change all three of those images at once by selecting one option from the pull down menus like

[----Select A Theme----]
    [Default (Blue & Black)]
    [WinFire (Red & Black)] - WIll change to the other 3 images i pick on my website -

basicly a multiable image change when selecting one option and also i plan to make different color for my images so it will work.

In other words a pull down menus that is like a theme change for images if you get what i mean .

I try to make it more understandable if i can

Lets say you made a Drop down menus and the default option you look at will be like

---Change Images---

Then the other option you have , have a special script thats lets you exchange images on your site with other images on your website like.

---Change Images---
    ---Red--- <<< Exchanges three images that where on the website with another images that where on the server etc.

When you click on the option named Red it will exchange the images with the other ones you have selected in the script the only problem i have is figuring out how do that in webscripting which i have no clue where to start and if someone could do it for me i will put there name on my credit page or credit there name in the script like //Made By:Yourname
    Last edited by Kaisa; 08-12-2003 at 06:00 PM.

Thread Information