www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Site review please

Site review please

Hey everyone,

I need my new site reviewed. Right now it is pretty boring and i know alot of the pages have nothing on them but. all i am asking for right now is a review of the layout and stuff like that.

home.comcast.net/~motormaniac

No contrast. I can hardly read any of the white text on light green on white background. Hard on the eyes. Not to mention the basics. I have no idea what the site is about, what its offering me, or what its goal is. Does maniac studios make pictures, games, websites? I have no idea. A website should be creative and unique, but it also needs to offer basic information. It's like opening an e-mail with no title, or clicking on a link with no description. Just my thoughts though

Maniac Studios is a high tech web design/developer service.
    try putting rollovers on your links, and moving your intro text up a bit.

Much nicer then last time I checked it out. Easy to ready, navigate, and also you know what it's all about.

Adding to the guy above me, insert a break between that image on the right and its caption, it starting on the same line as the photo makes it look less "clean".

The rollover idea is a good one. I like the site template in general, however, perhaps the buttons could be a little smaller... they were distracting me everywhere I went. Also, I would recommend a different font for the buttons and the body text to give it a little bit more originality (perhaps the same font used for 'maniac studios' at the top right?) Hope this helps and good luck
    Back from the Army

thanks, sry this threads a bit old. thanks for the advice.

Thread Information