www.webdeveloper.com
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Introduce Yourself..............

Hi, Look Look The Face , .

Hi folks, I joined today and there is this intro topic.
    hello to all.

Hello Everyone!

My real name is Alex. I have just joined. I am fascinated with web development and I would like to learn it. I am looking looking forward to learning it with you all.

Hi , welcome all . I am stay here to looking for some advice , yea , found some golden idea , found some practicable plan , please bless for me .

hello everyone , i'm new here . to learning to do to begin .

Hello all.I'm George Marian Preduţ from Romania...
    I'm here to learn, share, help and make friends

Here to learn.

I'm Dave Newton. I'm a creative partner in a Web startup in the Seattle area, which will officially kick off its preparations in September 2007 toward the launch of a "reinvent-yourself" site. I'm here to get acquainted with people in Web development. I'm not an engineer or programmer. I'm what we call in the media business a creative director.

Here's my immediate question: I'm thinking that it's now possible to put together a full-featured Website, including video-audio, community, and other things to be invented, using open source systems. I'm not just talking about Ruby or AJAX or the like, but maybe CMS modules, for example, that could be deployed quickly and then tweaked to our needs. I'm also interested in making use of such offerings as Amazon Web Services, for flexibility, economy and scalability. We intend that our site work fast for all Net users, not just people with broadband. It must be easy, friendly, simple, and beautiful.

Am I on the right track? Challenge me. Set me straight.

Thanks,

Dave
    Last edited by DaveNewton; 08-15-2007 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Reduce size, take out objectionable parts

Morning or something. I'm trying to get serious about web designing/developing and so forth, so I thought I'd join here and try to get a little help along the way and hopefully convert my ideas into fully fledged websites.

I'm greens keeper by trade, did my back at my previous work and don't particularly want to stay in that field anymore. Good times. I'm 26, Australian and happy to be here.

Welcome, Holden!

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    welcome, all.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it is too dark to read." - Mark Twain

Hello everyone,
    I just signed up today. I am a C++ programmer with some experience in html (although a bit rusty!). I am just starting to learn how to use PHP and must say i'm liking it already! Still a long way to go though and my head's already swimming.

Well, here's to the future and beyond,
    Q.

hi all guy

Hi all! I'm a web designer working in a small business. Although my favorite task is to get the donuts,
    Have a good one, guys!

Edit by admin: the link is OK, but no ad copy on the forum, thank you

Thread Information