www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself..............

A series of tubes known as the "internets"
    also feel free to post them in the fine arts thread

Quote Originally Posted by rhsunderground
    also feel free to post them in the fine arts thread
    Oooh, I'd love to! I just have a problem with the copyright policy, lol! I'm particularly sensitive. Well, will see if I've something that I don't mind surrendering all rights to. Heh.

Btw, you've some nice pieces in that thread! (^_^)

I like that to save an empire.
    The lake one was kinda simmilar to another book I've read and need a little more detail in various sections.

Try to make your sentences shorter and more hurried during certain sections to give an actual impression of, for example, being dragged underwater and having dificulty breathing.

I've still not looked at your non-fiction yet, but I'll take a look now and tell you what i think.

When I revise THE LAKE for resubmission, I'll do that, re shorter sentences.

Thanks for the feedback on the fiction; I'm glad you liked TO SAVE AN EMPIRE.

hay i am the java-lover , as you can see i am in love with programming
    specailly java , i am a computer scientest, i like to learn more
    and more about computers and programming ...
    well i found here a very good programmers that helped me and still helping
    i wish to you all a happy day
    cheers

Hey everyone, my name's David but I also go by lava or lavalamp and I moderate a couple of the forums on webdev. When I'm not lurking around the forums I can usually be found poking fun at Ben Rogers on MSN or innanely rambling on about something on my web-site (contains strong language).
    Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.

Smile Hi Howard Here

Howdy From the Deep South
    Hi all Howard Here, Im an oldtimer so to speak ive been in this business and i call the business of the web this business all aspects of it since 1996.
    I currently run and own a little over 2300 plus websites running from a christian bookstore to adult websites, and a little in between.
    I also have a Turnkey Design company with 6 employees who build total turnkey solutions,for all sorts of websites.
    We also offer traffic solutions and thats not buying and selling traffic its building on a website with gateway/doorway pages, getting those same on the various search engines across the globe and thus helping the website owner make the all desired mighty dollar.
    And Some Great Hosting at Great Prices
    Other then that im an old hillbilly boy from GA, and i love my budwiser and sweet hillbilly redneck women.
    Peace
    Howard
    willing to answer or rather offer some help when i have a few.
    Anyway hi all
    Howard
    Last edited by TurnkeySolution; 06-04-2005 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks. Helpers are always welcome.

welcome!

"Oh... me? My name is Hatake Kakashi. I'm the kind of person who doesn't feel like talking about his likes or dislikes. My dreams for the future are none of your business... but anyways, I have lots of hobbies..."

Cookie goes to the person who correctly quotes the response.

I'm the obsessive type. Be it manga, muzak, or webcomics (once I get to checking 50 dailies, I'll try to stop). I overuse parantheses, obsess over correct punctuation and the whatnot while giving the english language a few good kicks myself, and am usually sure my favourites of the moment will stay, tho last week's lay forgotten. I'm a hypocritic hypocrite. I ramble, rant, randle, and ramt. And, ironically, I tend to be very odd when it comes to "lol that sounded wrong" type thing-a-mah-bobbers.

I live in New England, and am constantly tempted to replace "r"s with "ah" (thing-a-mah-bobbahs). I try to be indy, but fail, 'cuz I'm lazy. Laziness, procrastination, good stuff. The apathetic type... I like bunnies. So metal. Oh, and I do have a blog, it just won't ever be published. I'm nice like that.

(Oh, and I'm the one who started calling Rizzo, well, Rizzo... and hlv, too, methinks).

I'll probably edit this later when I'm more properly sedated, but for now, this is good. Forewarning, yo.

EDIT: Typo.
    Last edited by Ben Rogers; 05-24-2005 at 05:02 PM.

calvin here!!!

glad i made it here! i only know basics so i am hoping to learn much more...

Welcome to the forums. Don't be shy about asking questions and remember that hammering the site search feature often pays dividends.

Welcome.

maybe this should have gone in the "inroduce yourself" thread? after all it is stickied.

MOD EDIT: threads merged.
    Last edited by rhsunderground; 05-23-2005 at 04:58 PM.

thank you guys for the warm welcome

Thread Information