www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Fireworks on a Web page

Question Fireworks on a Web page

Hi, I'm looking for a way to add fireworks to a web page. I am sure there is a code somewhere that alows you to do this. Bascially, if you don't understand, what I am asking for is a code similar to the Javascript code that shakes the web page mimicking an earthquake. Instead of an earthquake I am looking for one that creates fireworks on the web page. But I do not want a Javascript because common web hosts such as myspace and others do not allow you to add javascipt to web pages. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you for taking the time for reading this. Have a good day.

Are you wanting the fireworks within a piece of clipart? An animated GIF would probably be best.

No images required - see http://javascript.about.com/library/blfire1.htm for a solution that only requires JavaScript.

Since you don't want to use JavaScript and, I certainly understand about MySpace and its stripping of any script, check out the following for some neat animated fireworks images:

Free Animations

You can Google for more.

Ron

Exclamation Thanks for replying.

Hey... thank you for the responses but I am not looking for a clip art and I do NOT want a Javascript CODE. I want the affects that felgall posted but that is a Javascript Code... I want something that I can put in a myspace profile. Thanks again.

The animated gif file is about all you are going to get on MySpace page unless you go to one of the MySpace Generator sites to make something. You might try using the animated fireworks gif file as a background. Don't put down the fact the link was to clipart as it was only one of many sites that have animated fireworks images.

You are pretty much limited to using animated gif images as MySpace is filtering all embed, object, and iframe tags plus *.swf files.

Ron

Voyager_One

Voyager_Two

Thread Information