www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: domain transfer

Hybrid View

domain transfer

hi dear friends
    this is my first post and my worst post
    my problem:
    my domain subscription period going to expire and my reseller don't answer to my e-mail for renewal that (i don't know why )
    I have my domain's control panel access
    how can I transfer my domain?

thanks in advance

Aside of trying to contact the current registrar by e-mail, have you gone through the transfer process set-up by the registrar? (Telling us who your current registrar is would be very helpful.)

Also, are you the owner of record, as listed in the whois database?
    Lee

""Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."" -- Sir Winston Churchill

thanks dear leeu
    I didn't do anything yet, except contact by e-mail (I don't know what to do)
    it's my domain: bahaneh.net

Eacg registrar usually has a form you need to fill-out (online) to let them know and to obtain the approval codes that the new registrar will need. You should be able to find it somewhere on your registrar's Web site. (Who is your registrar, BTW?)
    Lee

""Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."" -- Sir Winston Churchill

thank again
    I think my registrar is PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
    what should I do now?

According to their Web site:
    QUOTE]
    We do not deal directly with, or, market our services directly to Customers and low-volume Resellers. We have tied up with select partners worldwide who offer our Domain Registration Services.[/QUOTE]
    That would mean that you must have registered through one of their partners. You will need to find out who you registered with and then contact them. Their site will have some type of transfer form.
    Lee

how can I find them?

I went to the Public Domain Registry Web site, went to the "renewal" tab, and entered your domain. They will be sending the registrar contact information to the e-mail address you gave them when you registered.
    Lee

thank you dear leeu
    I got that e-mail
    they said:
    "You have registered this domain name through one of our partners. Find below the contact details of this organization. Please contact them for assistance in renewing your domain name.
    Partner Organization Name: PersianServices
    Partner Website: http://ps.myorderbox.com

Sales Email Address: support@persianservices.com
    Billing Email Address: support@persianservices.com
    Technical Support Info: support@persianservices.com "

this is that e-mail who don't answer to me
    could they renewing my domain for themselves?

If you go to their Web site at http://ps.myorderbox.com you will find a tab that says "Domain Names". If you will hover over it you will see another category for transfers.
    Lee

Quote Originally Posted by ma3743 View Post
    hi dear friends
    this is my first post and my worst post
    my problem:
    my domain subscription period going to expire and my reseller don't answer to my e-mail for renewal that (i don't know why )
    I have my domain's control panel access
    how can I transfer my domain?

thanks in advance
    If you want to transfer your domain name then first you get EPP code from current provider and give to new provider to

transfer it.They will transfer it within a particular period. To get domain name transfer service at this site XnYnZ.com at

just $9.99 with whois protection and good customer service,support at 24X7. After transfer your domain you can also change

your contact details .Finally, you can check whether your details are change or not by using this site Whoisxy.com

A domain transfer means a transfer domain name from the management under one registrar to another registrar.
    For the transformation process of your domain you need to have your domain already under ownership. and a registrar that you want to transfer that domain to. While the process of a domain transfer is a fairly simple procedure, it is important to understand the workings of a domain registration transfer.
    First you need to apply for a transfer to the registrar that you intend to move your domain over to. Most of registrars will have option to fill up form which is present on their website that you can select to 'transfer domain'. Once you select this option, the registrar that you are transferring your domain to will have to contact - usually via email - the administrator of your domain. Transfer your domain name to us here.
    When you registered you domain name or updated it you should have been supplied The contact details of this administrator. if that contact has since been changed. Upon receiving the email notification, the administrator of your domain has to agree to accept the transfer. This step generally helps to validate the authenticity of the request for a transfer of domain name. If the administrator does not accept the transfer within a given period of time (within 5 days) then the registrar will assume that the transfer has been rejected. For this reason, it is important to ensure that all the contact information in your domain records is updated and valid.

Thread Information